Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Self Evaluation

I don't know how my photographic vision changed. I'm not sure if I can clearly convey what has happened to "my photographic vision" this semester.
I have certainly gained more perspective; it is easier for me to stick with an idea or a project. I have learned the benefits of sticking with it.
I would like to say I have honed my eye for composition, but I'm not sure if I could. I feel that's a process that takes lots of experience. I have begun the process, but in my eyes have not made substantial progress. I suppose there's no way for me to measure this. It is always the same in my eyes, but it changes for the viewer. I have a nicely organized blog with all my work, why don't you decide that for yourself.
I have become more comfortable with presenting my work. This is because my prowess has now caught up to my vision; I can say to some degree that what I physically produce is what I envision in my brain. This is only, of course, if I stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment