Monday, November 16, 2009

Mini-Final

These are my favorite six images that I have taken over the course of this term.
They are only my favorite as of this very instant that I click the publish post button.
I am constantly changing my mind.

Here they are:




These two were really fun to take.
They were a part of my "on yer' belly" assignment
They were the first product of my bored fiddling.
I was shooting at night and was not getting many good images
as I was under the impression that there were none;
The LCD did not show anything at all, but I decided to shoot anyway.
This is what happened.
I am very pleased with them.


This image was taken for my high key/low key assignment
It is by far my favorite of the set and
what got me stoked on still life.
It had always seemed boring before, but I really got into it.
I must have looked quite silly while doing it;
making imperceptible adjustments every two seconds...
but this is the product, so who's crazy?



This is my brother.
He is nuts.
That is all I can say.


This was one of the first real images I took this term.
The first assignment hardly counts.
I really like it because it was a combination of luck
and my ability to frame a shot.
It is not the best quality or subject matter,
there isn't a whole lot of story and garbage cans are hardly an albino alopecia who raises bees, but I still like it.
It is mine.

1 comment:

  1. I think that no one else gets to photograph an albino with alopetia that raises bees. I like the garbage can shot too.

    ReplyDelete