These are some images i took over the course of the last three weeks for my portraiture assignment.
I really like the expressions I was able to catch on camera.
I need more experience working with studio lights, however.
They became somewhat of a distraction from the basics I've learned over the last few months. The images are not as sharply focused as I would have liked.
I should have dialed up the exposure and the lights so I could more easily capture the subject without blur.
I like them, but I could do better.

This is me,
my uniform,
and I.
Katie took this one.





This is katie.
I made her uncomfortable.
I took probably fifty photos of her without giving a word of instruction.
I got what I wanted.
Then I told her to be herself.
I didn't get exactly what I wanted.
Instructions are a funny thing...


This is my brother Charlie.
Hardly and instruction was needed with him,
he likes to ham it up.

This is me presenting myself twelve years ago.
I like it very much.
Of course, the glare was on purpose.
*wink, wink*


This is my mother.
She made me.
I really like the second one of her.
I caught her right after she was posing and her guard was down.
No comments:
Post a Comment