Monday, December 14, 2009

Cliches

These are some common photographic cliches:


This is virtrually every ski resort ad ever.
I don't care how good your snow was in that one place at that one time;
your resort still sucks



Ummmmm, photoshop much?



I doubt he was really playing the drums.
I am not amused.



Babies sleep, I get it.
Stop showing me.



You look tough, you can pose with an unloaded gun.
Cool...



Awwwwww, cuute...
They make me sick



I know bees hang out on flowers, I learned that in ninth grade biology. I saw too many pictures on bees on flowers then, and I don't want to see any more.



Oooooooohhh, macro.
Nobody has ever even thought of that.
I mean the symbol for macro on cameras is a freaking flower!
surrounded by incompetence...



Classic.
This picture is teaching me so much!
I never knew that birds hung out on posts,
I've never even seen a picture of that before.



I do not want to walk into your travel agency or visit your vacation website, because I want to go somewhere interesting; I don't want to visit the same crap you're photographing for this ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment